This year’s theme is Strive, Aspire, and Thrive: Embracing Your First Gen Past, Present, & Future!
Do you have a topic you’d like to discuss in the form of a workshop, roundtable discussion, or panel? Tell us more!
Facilitating a session is a great way to share what conversations have been happening on your campus.
Student-led sessions and sessions that include student voices will be prioritized.
- Gain public speaking and presentation experience by presenting at a regional event.
- Foster meaningful dialogues about the variables that impact the first generation college student identity
- Exchange your thoughts and ideas with workshop participants and your campus on ways everyone can play a role in supporting first generation college students
- Become part of a thriving network of first generation college students from various colleges and universities!
- Share your thoughts, ideas and strategies with your peers and assist them in implementing them on their respective campuses.
How do you navigate the different variables of being a first generation college student? How do you embrace your past, present, and future?
Submission Deadline: March 1, 2018.
Questions? Send us an email.